Annual Ohio River Sweep Poster Contest
The 2019 annual Ohio River Sweep Poster Contest is open and accepting posters! Students in grades K-12 are invited to design a poster for the 30th annual Ohio River Sweep. One poster will be used to create promotional materials for the Ohio River Sweep. Each poster must have an Entry Form attached to the poster.
1 Grand Prize Winner: $500
13 Grade Level Winners: $50
The school of the Grand Prize Winner: $100 for the art department
- The poster contest is open to students (K-12) who live or attend school in a county along the Ohio River or students whose county participates in the River Sweep, which includes counties along the Allegheny, Beaver, Monongahela, and Kentucky Rivers that participate in the River Sweep.
- Entries should be no larger than 24 x 36 inches and no smaller than 8 x 11 inches. Only flat artwork will be accepted. Do not fold or roll posters. Do not use glitter.
- All entries must be mailed or shipped to: Poster Contest, ORSANCO 5735 Kellogg Avenue Cincinnati, OH 45230.
- Entries must be postmarked by December 21, 2018. Winners will be notified in January 2019. One entry per student.
- Entries must have an entry form attached to the back of the poster. Each form must be legible and filled out completely. The entry form may be copied as necessary.
- Entries become property of the Ohio River Valley Water Sanitation Commission and will not be returned.
- Only original artwork will be accepted. Computer generated artwork will not be accepted. Artwork may be modified.
Please contact Lisa Cochran with any questions about the Poster Contest.